Thursday, April 14, 2011

Term 1 Reflection


We talked about what we have been doing in Term 1 so far this year.

Look at all the things we have been doing and learning about!

We have had lots of fun doing all of these things.

(Click on the picture if you want to see it bigger)

Our Term 1 reflections:
  • I have enjoyed using the maths play-doh this term because we get to know how to do our numbers around the right way - Brooke
  • I have enjoyed doing reading because I am getting much better - Connor
  • I have enjoyed playing with the play-doh because I like making our spelling words with it - Hayden
  • I have enjoyed icing and decorating our biscuits for our Friday Treat - Janison
  • I have enjoyed playing maths games because I like them, I can get smarter - Hamish
  • I like going on Mathletics because I get heaps of credits - Nicole
  • I have been on Mathletics, I get to learn more numbers - Nathanael
  • I liked learning about fires and being Firewise - Regan
  • I liked being the Star of The Day because I get a certificate - Mana

0 comments on our learning:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging guidelines to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this also please. Parents, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "John's Mum" etc. You can leave the URL box blank.

We'd also love to know where in the world you come from if you are a new visitor.

THANKS, FROM ROOM 5 & Rachel :)