Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!

On Sunday it was Mothers' Day!

We made some awesome cards on Friday to give to our Mums. We glued lots of cool foam shapes to the outside to make it look cool.

We listened to this song about Mums by Kath Bee.



Our Mums are awesome, just like in the song, our Mums:

  • My Mum gives me kisses on the head - Paige
  • When I am in bed my Mum tickles me - Hayden
  • My Mum tells me to flush the toilet! - James
  • My Mum wipes your tears when I fall over - Asharnte
  • My Mum makes me some dinner - Jimi
  • My Mum makes me milos - Awhina
  • My Mum makes me breakfast - Regan
  • My Mum gives me lollies - Fynn
  • When I was only little, my Mum sewed back on my teddy's ear - Trinity
  • My Mum buys me something when I do jobs - Hamish

0 comments on our learning:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging guidelines to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this also please. Parents, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "John's Mum" etc. You can leave the URL box blank.

We'd also love to know where in the world you come from if you are a new visitor.

THANKS, FROM ROOM 5 & Rachel :)